Goods can be returned for a refund provided they are returned within 14 days of purchase, with a valid receipt, in pristine condition and their original packaging (exclusions apply*).
- We reserve the right to charge a restocking charge of 25% on all returns.
- A delivery/collection charge may be applicable.
*We will not take back:
- Perishables and other items that may deteriorate with short shelf life
- Powders (Plaster, Cement etc.)
- Bulk Bags
- Timber products machined to your specification (Non Stocked Products)
- Special Orders
This does not affect your statutory rights.